Help me pick my new smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mickgriller

Original poster
Aug 19, 2019
i own a Grilla grills Og with the alpha controller really like the grill but I need more space. Was thinking of just getting the Silverbac and selling my og I really like all the features of the alpha Silverbac I just wish it had WiFi. Any other suggestions would be helpful. I will have about 1,500.00 to spend could be more depending on how much I get for the Og Grilla. Thanks

i own a Grilla grills Og with the alpha controller really like the grill but I need more space. Was thinking of just getting the Silverbac and selling my og I really like all the features of the alpha Silverbac I just wish it had WiFi. Any other suggestions would be helpful. I will have about 1,500.00 to spend could be more depending on how much I get for the Og Grilla. Thanks

As long as you're looking for suggestions, and you indicate that you want WiFi, and need more space than what your OG Grilla offers, I'd recommend looking at the grills out there which have those two things, Wifi and more space than your OG Grilla and going from there.

On a side note, I thought that the Grilla Grills offerings with the alpha controller actually had WiFi, but I guess they don't.

BTW, how did you like the alpha controller on your Grilla Grills OG?

Or better put, what were your likes and dislikes about the Alpha controller as I believe that it is new?

You say that you like the features of the "Alpha" Silverback.

I was just at the Grilla website. Isn't the Alpha Silverback the Silverback version of their grill which has the Alpha controller?

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky