Help! got pictures of smoked brisket and home made smoker !

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokemom

Smoke Blower
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 2, 2006
california
I have tried and tried to send a picture but to no avail!!! Please send me some guidence!!! I must be having a brain cramp or smoke inhalation problems!!!!!

thanks!

cajunsmoker sent me his e-mail yesterday and i hope that i sent them on correctly! thanks for the offer!

I am determined to get this picture thing figured out! I am hoping that my son will be able to help we he comes up for a visit in a week!

Hey Kathy,

Sorry for the delay, I didn't see the e-mail in my maze of e-mails.

Here are the pics for you. They are kind of small and I tried to resize them but they came out blurry so I am going to post them just like you sent them to me;

Pic #1

Pic #2

Pic #3

Pic #4

Pic #5

Pic #6

Hope this helps untill you get the bugs worked out. If you need me to post again just PM me that you are e-mailing and I will watch out for it. :D

Smokemom <Kathy> I have the opposite problem <laughing> my pics are too large. Nice job building your smoker.

Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky