Help! got pictures of smoked brisket and home made smoker !

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokemom

Smoke Blower
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 2, 2006
california
I have tried and tried to send a picture but to no avail!!! Please send me some guidence!!! I must be having a brain cramp or smoke inhalation problems!!!!!

thanks!

cajunsmoker sent me his e-mail yesterday and i hope that i sent them on correctly! thanks for the offer!

I am determined to get this picture thing figured out! I am hoping that my son will be able to help we he comes up for a visit in a week!

Hey Kathy,

Sorry for the delay, I didn't see the e-mail in my maze of e-mails.

Here are the pics for you. They are kind of small and I tried to resize them but they came out blurry so I am going to post them just like you sent them to me;

Pic #1

Pic #2

Pic #3

Pic #4

Pic #5

Pic #6

Hope this helps untill you get the bugs worked out. If you need me to post again just PM me that you are e-mailing and I will watch out for it. :D

Smokemom <Kathy> I have the opposite problem <laughing> my pics are too large. Nice job building your smoker.

Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky