• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Help...another AMNPS related thread

Aj33

Fire Starter
Joined Sep 29, 2020
Smoke has been on for 1hr 30mins give or take. Put a prob in the thickest part and it’s at 149F.
Vid of the smoke below (hopefully). That’s the heaviest it got, much lighter now.

tallbm

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 30, 2016
Lamb ribs smoked with the pit master blend AmazeN pellets .

smoked for 3hrs to 198f in the thickest part.

Pre and post sauce, yet to eat them, just wrapped in foil whilst the rest of dinner gets sorted!
Nice, let us know about that taste test!!!! :D

Aj33

Fire Starter
Joined Sep 29, 2020
Nice, let us know about that taste test!!!! :D
Passed with aplomb!!

smoke was evident but not over powering. There is almost a spiciness to this blend. Seems well suited to red meat. No hint of bitterness etc. from the maze.

the ribs themselves, tasty!! Fat was like butter and the meat almost fall off the bone, the tiniest of pulls required.

thank you for the advice again all.

tallbm

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 30, 2016
Passed with aplomb!!

smoke was evident but not over powering. There is almost a spiciness to this blend. Seems well suited to red meat. No hint of bitterness etc. from the maze.

the ribs themselves, tasty!! Fat was like butter and the meat almost fall off the bone, the tiniest of pulls required.

thank you for the advice again all.
Man sounds fantastic! I bet you are hooked now :)

Aj33

Fire Starter
Joined Sep 29, 2020
Man sounds fantastic! I bet you are hooked now :)
Yep.

need to get hold of a full rack of pork ribs now. I have a bunch of individual ribs. Will use those first.

also keen to try out these other woods I have. Particularly the maple.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.