Hello!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome to smf Little Rivets
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
I'm sure you will be teaching all of us a thing or two soon enough.

(pssst. hey, come over here kid, okay next time your dad makes that Satans salsa heres what I want you to do see. After he's gone to bed I want you to sneak in the kitchen see, I want you to take about 6 jars of that salsa see, and get out the back door. I want you to send me a pm when you have it see, be a little somethin' in it for ya kid see.)

Just kidding!!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
(kinda)

So, who's your daddy??? Oh-THAT Rivet!!! Sorry, my bad
biggrin.gif

Your dad has done a great job of sharing his love of the TBS with you kids. Your smokes that John has shared with us has been awe inspiring and impressive. Not a lot of kids can impress this OBFM (old balding fat man) but you kids do.

Keep up the great work!

Oh man that is too funny! No worries Keith, this summer when I make another batch from the next pepper-crop I will keep you in mind.

Thanks to all you all who gave my kids such a nice welcome and hope you have a great New Years!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes! Can't wait to prove ourselves as master smokers and live up to these expectations we've set up for ourselves
icon_mrgreen.gif

Happy new year!

Don't know how I missed this one so I'm a bit late.
Saw the brisket thread and had to come and welcome you both to the site, judging on the look of that brisket there is definitely talent going on there
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky