Hello

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

reillysribcage

Original poster
Oct 24, 2016
Hello ladies and Gents. My name is Dan, this is actually my first time ever in a forum lol. 've been smoking some bbq for years now. Finally decided to make some money out of it and started to sell some Que since July. I bought a Meadow creek BX50 and already made enough to pay for the smoker off by just cooking on Saturday's. In December my father and I are opening a little restaurant together. 

Thinking about buying a southern pride smoker but a little worried that it won't put out quality bbq like the Meadow Creek. I'm worried about smoke ring and bark. Has anyone worked with a SP before? I know they are great machines but I do not want to sacrifice great bbq for quantity.

Looking at this SP model.

http://www.southernpride.com/products/gas-smokers/srg-400

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a really warm day for the end of October  here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky