Hello

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

weezvt

Original poster
May 23, 2013
Colorado
Hi all,

Been lurking here for a while. Bought a smoker last fall and have relied heavily on this site for my first few smokes. I am in Colorado and am using a COS. It is a smoke hollow. Found a number of mods on here I could make and so far so good. Just wanted to check in and say thanks to everyone for all the great info!

Welcome, WeezVT. You've already found out how great all the folks are on this site and what a great knowledge base you'll find here. Don't be shy about posting. Everyone loves to help with questions and share in your successes (and possibly a flop or two) and don't forget the QViews, as I too often do. Most important...have fun.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky