Hello there

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rem437

Original poster
Jun 14, 2022
Sacramento, CA
Don't really have much to say, tbh. I used a different account at some point probably a decade ago.... Couldn't remember what it was.

Don't remember which "smoker" I had first: the one I made of thin sheet metal or the one I made out of a second-hand trash can..... but eventually I got an MES and my long-term goal is to build a walk-in.... but we'll see.

Started having kids a couple of years ago, haven't had much time or energy for the long smokes. Summer finds me on vacation so I fired up the smoker only to find I needed to do some work on it. Isn't that always the way.

Welcome from Iowa! It's a great place to learn alot...get coaxed into spending your money on things other members feel you need instead of just want...and have a need to try or want to try making list that is totally out of control!

Yep, great place! :emoji_blush:
Ryan

Reactions: bigfurmn
Welcome back from Virginia! Same life changes happened to me for a few years too, I still had my password though🤣 It was good to get back here and knock the rust off.

Reactions: bigfurmn
Welcome from Minnesota. Two and a half year old (only one for us) makes it a bit easier to get some longer smokes in! Pellet smoker here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky