Hello out there from a Smoky Okie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokyokie

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 26, 2006
Tulsa
I'm new to this forum. I got a link here from another BBQ forum. From browsing around, it looks as though there's alot of good info to be found.

Being a little computarded, this format is still a little confusing for me to navigate, so if anyone can give me any suggestions or a bit of a leg up, it'd be appreciated.

I'm a business owner from the Tulsa, Ok. area, and yes, I must admit that i've had the smoking habit for over 30 years. I've smoked for as many as 600, and as few as 1.

Other habits include regional and ethnic culinary adventure of all types (both production and consumption)

And, no, for the record, I have no intentions of quitting smoking.

I'm looking forward to sharing recipes, experiences, general info, and comraderie here.

Thanx for having me here :!:

Welcome to the SMF board!

The folks here are just as friendly and helpful as anywhere so make yourself at home. 8)

Cooking for 600 is major league!
Those of us who are hobyists and cook for our family and friends will follow your posts with interest I am sure.

The forum has other big league smokers and they will surely seek you out.

Welcome to the forum from one of the small guys!

Welcome!

Sounds like you are in the right place. Hang in there with the techno issues. Grab a cold one and join the fun here. The folks are friendly, and I don't think any of us are going to stop smoking soon either.

Have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Welcome DickeyDooBBQ,

Glad you found us :D .

If you will click on the Smoking Meat Forums Forum Index tab at the top of the page it will take you to all the different forums.

Hope you enjoy.

Welcome to SMF, Dickey. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences in smoking.

If you have any questions about SMF, just shout out and somebody will help you out.

You might be willing to share your expertise in the "Catering and Large Gatherings" Forum under the Smoking Meat (and other things) section.

Enjoy!

None that I'll admit to. :lol:
wink.gif

I sure like that "Thin Blue Smoke"tag. I think ther are alot of people out there that think the white billowy stuff is what you want. It shows you know what you're talking about.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky