Hello from Yorba Linda

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

socaled

Original poster
Mar 2, 2013
Yorba Linda, CA
Just purchased a Masterbuilt 2door propane smoker today and found this group looking for tips. The ribs are marinating now and will be breaking in the smoker tomorrow (with a few Stone IPA's in hand). Look forward to meeting the group!

Reactions: jlittle7448
I'm not too far from you, in fact when I used to work on the ambulance I ran a few calls in yorba linda. How'd those ribs come out?

They turned out great! Seven hours of work finished in 15 minutes but ...

I used the 3:2:1 method I learned from this site.  Marinted overnight in Stubbs Pork marinade.  The next day coated with "Flower of the Flame Rib Rub" rub from a Karen Putman book.  Smoked with Cherry and Orange wood for 3 hours, wraped in oven for 2 hours and back in smoke for 1.  Coated with honey at start of last hour, then sauce final 30. (pls apple ice sprays every 30 minutes).  Absolutely perfect

Chicken today!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky