Hello from Wallingford, CT!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

big biscuit

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 2, 2013
Wallingford, CT
Welcome to the forums!  That's some tasty looking qview!  Glad you've joined our group.  You'll find there are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

Welcome from Canada, Big Biscuit.

canada-flag-68.gif

That looks like some fine Q!

I have only been smoking for a year so another experienced smoker on the forums will be appreciated. I look forward to your posts.

Disco

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   .........  Look really good
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome to the Forum Big Biscuit.  That's some fine looking Q.  Are those short ribs or spares?  Just wondering.

Heading up to Wallingford this weekend to visit some friends and catch the Yale/Brown game on Sat in New Haven (even though none of us went there) for an excuse to do some tailgating.

Big Biscuit,
Welcome to the forum from another Wallingford smoke junky. I knew I smelled at least one other source of great Q in town. Lots of good folks and great info here.

Welcome to the Forum Big Biscuit.  That's some fine looking Q.  Are those short ribs or spares?  Just wondering.

Heading up to Wallingford this weekend to visit some friends and catch the Yale/Brown game on Sat in New Haven (even though none of us went there) for an excuse to do some tailgating.
Really not sure. I believe they were simply packaged as beef back ribs.

Big Biscuit,
Welcome to the forum from another Wallingford smoke junky. I knew I smelled at least one other source of great Q in town. Lots of good folks and great info here.
Wow! Didn't think I'd see another person from Wallyworld on here of all places. I'm starting to get the sense I'm going to like it here.   

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky