Hello From Tulsa Ok

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jdmc0

Original poster
May 21, 2007
mannford oklahoma
Hello me and the family live in Sand Springs. The family consists of myself my wife and our combined 6 children and 4 grandkids. We have three (9, 8, 8) still living with us. This is our second marriage and we have a gap in our age which explains the numbers of kids. I work for the department of defense and am a member of the Oklahoma National Guard. My wife is in the health care field and reports to work in Sand Springs. I have grilled and dabbled in pit smoking a few whole hogs throughout my life. A few weeks ago my wife....after her and i talked about getting one but need to wait to get some things paid first...ended up buying us the New Braunfel Longhorn Deluxe smoker from academy sports. Since the purchase i have smoked some whole chickens, a slab of pork ribs and had a b-day party with hamburgers and hot dogs. I enjoy smoking and seem to get lucky most times with the outcome. I /we are looking forward to many more smokes! I have been lurking here since the purchase and figured i should go ahead and introduce ourselves to the crowd which seems to be pretty knowledgeable and helpful.
Thanks,
J.D.

Welcome to the SMF J.D Very friendly site so shoot away with youre questions
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

J.D.

Lots of great advice and people to match here.

Welcome!

Ron

Welcome neighbor!

I reside over in the pretty water area.. good to see some locals checking in
icon_biggrin.gif

Make yourself at home and feel free to share a little and learn a little as you see fit.

Welcome to the forum J.D. It is nice to see you here. Hope you feel free to drop in often to share your adventures, ask questions, or just to draw from the knowledge of many friendly folks who post here.

Bill

Welcome to SMF jdmc0. Glad to have you with us. Be sure to ask any questions you may have and post the pictures

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky