Hello From the UK

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smd bbq team

Original poster
May 21, 2014
Bristol (UK)
Hello to all on this fantastic forum, 

Let us introduce ourselves, We are two man BBQ Team ( Brothers) From Bristol in the UK. Our Passion has been all things food related for a number of years now 20 to be precise and one of us is actually a Chef so is fully into all things food related . We have only just formed Smoked Meats Deli and thought this would be a great way to get some more experience by sourcing information from around the world learning from professional and amateurs alike what ever your level as i am sure we can learn from each other. Smoking Meats has really taken off over here in the UK if only we had the weather we would be doing it every day if we could. Well thats enough for now but be sure to follow our threads over the coming months as we are sure to follow yours. Let The Smoke Time Roll !

View media item 312499
Web page is taking a little longer than expected, so please give us a little more time. Thanks 

Welcome to the board! There is a UK members group here (look under the Groups tag) but if you post there, only members of that group can respond.

Hello and welcome from East Texas, always good to see new members from across the big pond. Looking forward to seeing pictures and reading your post.

Gary S

Hi GARY S, thank you for the hello from over there in the USA. We are trying a whole Pork Belly in the morning, should have some pics up the same day.

Thanks

Last edited:
Well Thank You Gary.  You are helping me find the new U.K. folks.  So many new members joining, I do miss some from time to time.

Hello SMD BBQ Team and Welcome to our addiction.  A word of warning: There is no 12 step program for this one!  Many good folk here with a load of experience that they are more than willing to share.  If you have specific questions just start a thread and someone with experience will be along soon to offer advice.  All info you can provide us with such as smoker type, location and so on will help us answer any questions you may have, and pictures help a bunch.  Spend some time doing some research on the forums, tons of advice and recipes already available there.  We look forward to your contributions.  Have fun.  Good luck.  Keep Smokin!

Danny

MAN !!! great job, making me hungry.

Gary S

Hey

Welcome to the Smoking  forum.   You’ll find great , friendly people here, all more than willing to answer any question you may have.  Just ask and you’ll get about 10 different answers—all right.  LOL.   Don’t forget to post qviews. Don't forget to contact Danny about the Brithish Group

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky