Hello from The Circle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bad2fish

Original poster
Jul 2, 2016
Social Circle, GA
Mark here, from Social Circle, GA.  

Love cooking and entertaining outdoors. Lots of campsite and backyard cooking in the past: grilling, dutch oven, etc., but not much smoking.  Have had a ECB since the '80s and for the amount I used it, it was ok, but now that my daughter is getting close to graduating high school, I'll have more "me" time and want to really dive into this more.  Looking for the right smoker for my ability and temperament and just about settled on CCSV 24. But, I'm a "ready, aim, aim, fire" (or "measure twice, cut once") kind of guy, so still trying to figure out if propane is right, or if I need to suck it up and go hardcore wood.  

Looks like a great forum with lots of valuable information that will be helpful for me.  Looking forward to learning.

Grateful for all you who moderate and participate.

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from another hot day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky