Hello from Southern Illinois!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

1DrunkGuy

Original poster
Apr 11, 2019
Hey Smokers!

My name is Russ, and I am 1/2 of the 2 Drunk Guys BBQ team here in Effingham IL.

My neighbor and I love smoking and BBQing just about anything. We take part in a local competition for pork and chicken every year and have brought home 6 awards so far, no grand champions yet unfortunately, but we have a good track record.

Personally I absolutely love to smoke and BBQ pork. Nothing makes me happier than a perfect pork loin, a tender butt, or melt in your mouth ribs with an ice cold beer.

We also do a few good chicken, Turkey, and beef recipes.

I love smokin food, classic rock, beer, and just sitting around the driveway with my good friends.

Thanks for reading my intro!

Welcome , saw your name , and where you're from , wondered if you were a St. Louis Carpenter .
Enjoy .

Reactions: 1DrunkGuy
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky