Hello from Oklahoma!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

whyssper

Original poster
Sep 17, 2012
East central Oklahoma
I've been an outdoor cooking fanatic for about as long as I can remember.  I mostly cook on my charcoal grill, and my smoker, but do have a propane for those rushed occasions.. :)   I cooked for several years on a firebox smoker, but have recently got a MES40 and for all simplicity keeping the right temp and all, its seeming to be a whole new ballgame as far as getting lots of smoky goodness into my foods so I went searching for wisdom and here I am.  I look forward to browsing your forums for tips and tricks, and hopefully I can help some along the way.

Hello and 
welcome1.gif
to SMF - glad you joined us 

Welcome from tulsa! These guys and gals have been a wealth of knowledge and support for me. Got my first offset this summer without knowing anything about it other than I like to eat. I have learned more in the last 5 months than I ever knew. Smart and friendly folks indeed.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky