Hello, from Ohio

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Smokegames

Original poster
Dec 5, 2018
Hello, from the buckeye state! I have been reading forums for awhile and this has been a great site loaded with lots of information. I am a amateur smoker and mostly smoke by the seat of my pants, but not afraid to jump into anything. Anything possible with good food, a few friends, and cold beer.

Welcome to the forum, Buckeye!

No place better for information on smoking anything.

Go blue! next year that is!

Welcome from Columbus! What's your smoker?
Started out with a cheap master built gas smoker then from there built one out of a double door commercial freezer for doing large amounts of jerky, hams or pork butts and shoulders. Trying to decide now on what I want for a in between size. Been using my buddies smoke hollow 38inch and really liked it.

Cheers and welcome to the site.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky