Hello from New Hampshire

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

coyotebbq

Original poster
Sep 9, 2016
My 1st Post...I'm excited to be here...feels like my first day of school. Looking forward to learning and mastering this new hobby of mine. I figured this might be a good place to start. I love to cook in the kitchen or outside in all kinds of weather. I recently bought a smoker, CharGriller 5050 with side firebox. Didn't want to go cheap or break the bank either, so I felt this was just right. I've just used it a few times on simple stuff like chicken and pork chops...I want to do a brisket and butt at the same time next weekend...I'll be posting a few questions I'm sure!!! Looking forward to hearing from you peeps out there, and Thanks in advance for your support.

welcome1.gif

to SMF!

Glad to have you aboard!

Al

So I'm going to do a Boston Butt and need to know if I should put it in a full or half pan. Full height or half height. And how long should I keep a light smoke going...its about 8 pounds. Thanks in advance for your reply. Mike CoyoteBBQ

Sorry for the late reply Mike but just wanted to tell you my butt in a pan turned out great!..and thank you for sending Al's post.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky