Hello from Nashville!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hozzie

Original poster
Dec 10, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I love to cook, but am just getting started into smoking.  I bought an MES30 and have already ordered an AMNPS to go with it, so I will be ready to start shortly.  I am looking forward to trying new recipe's as well just having some fun cooking up some (hopefully) great food.  I am also a hunter and am really looking forward to ways in which to use Venison and Wild Pig in different things.  

It looks like there is a wealth of information on this site and I am looking forward to trying out many things.

Jamie

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Hi Jamie and welcome to the forums!  Glad you've joined our group.  You'll find there are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

Welcome indeed!

One of the best restaurants I have loved (which I believe is now long closed) was "Mario's" in Nashville!

I look forward to your hunted menus!!! Delicious stuff!

Cheers! - Leah

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky