Hello from Minnesota

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

berggie

Original poster
Jun 4, 2007
I am a new to the forums, Used to smoke fish and venison in a brinkman but wanted to start smoking Ribs etc.
I am using the smokey moutain from Walmart, Propane fired.

Welcome! Uff Da! Yer gonna like it here, fer sure! Usta live up on the very north edge of the Miniapple in East Bethel, 11 years. Miss it. Don't miss the mosquitos.
To start check out the 3-2-1 rib method, that will get you some fall off the bone tender ribs. Also, pony up for Jeff's rub and sauce recipes.
I mean, "Famous Dave's" is "ok", but you can do SO much better.
Whatever you need to know about smoking is here, just ask. There are no dumb questions and you won't get any smart alec answers. Just good folks.
ENJOY!
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

Welcome to the forum. Please feel free to share your adventures, ask questions, or just draw from the multitude of information here. Glad to have you.

Welcome Berggie -

There's plenty of rib recipes around here. Jeff has one heck of a good rib rub and sauce too. If you have any questions jump in and ask!

Welcome to one of the best forums on the net. Great people around here.

Welcome, originally from MN, Now live in SC, with 10K lakes I expect we will be asking your advice on smoking fresh fish soon.

Mike

Welcome to SMF. Lots of great people and food here. Enjoy.

Ron

Welcome to the SMF berggie. Great folks here so jump right in and enjoy!!!

Glad you found us.
icon_biggrin.gif

Hello Berggie! I too am from up in the Northland. ND to be exact. Summertime is too short, so gotta get our grill on when we can, right? LOL! Welcome to the board!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I really appreciate all the welcomes I recieved. I hope to try some pulled pork this weekend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky