Hello from Minnesota

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokerMN1968

Original poster
Apr 11, 2022
Hello everyone! My name is Thad, from St. Paul, Minnesota. I've been smoking for a few years now. Beef roasts, Bison roasts, Chickens, Game hens, Turkeys, and fish. I use a Masterbuilt Electric Smoker.
I was forced into early retirement three years ago when I fell on the ice. I fell on my front steps and ruptured 4 discs in my lower back.
I have a medicinal pain pump surgically implanted in my back which keeps me able to walk again without needing spinal surgery.

Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome, from California. I’m a former Minnesotan, still thawing out after being gone from the homeland for 30 years. I’m also a former St. Paul-side-of-the-river resident. We’d love to see some pictures of your projects next time you fire up the smoker.

Welcome from Mississippi! Glad you joined up with us. Look forward to your pics and posts.
Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky