Hello from Michigan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DocShadownix

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 23, 2019
Hey all,

Been on this site for a bit, but mainly lurking...getting more active now making sausage and other charcuterie (mainly a fish/Alaskan salmon smoker prior to that), so I thought I would say hello! Live in Michigan now (I have been all over the world...) and I am a doc (hence the name) :) Have a great day all. Keep it lit!

Brian

P.S. Oh, and I have a Bradley Smoker (ol', non-digital) and a Big Joe Kamado smoker/grill...

I am a Green Bay boy myself (raised there, went to HS at Southwest, College in MadTown...), JC, if that from GB means that. Still go back for games 1-2 X per year :) Go Pack Go!

Yes, that is what it means. Nice to have a Green Bay native on the board. The Pack is looking a lot better this year than I thought they would.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your cooks and your journey of upping your BBQ game.

I have learned more from this site than I could have imagined. The members are professional and are not shy about helping you up your BBQ game and giving you candid opinions about equipment and techniques.

Happy cooking!

JC :emoji_cat:

Reactions: DocShadownix
Thanks for the warm welcome... And yes sawhorseray, my Pack looked pretty anemic when they played SF...and the Chargers... thank goodness I had some good books to read to calm me as I watched ;)

Reactions: JC in GB
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky