Hello from Michigan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Troyb1990

Original poster
Mar 27, 2019
Hi. I'm new to the whole smoking situation, but I'm wanting to get started. I raise hogs, on a large scale, so have access to plenty of pork. Just wanting to learn and build my own smokers.

Welcome to the forums, happy to have ya join the fun.

Chris

Hey Troy, Where abouts in MI? Im originally from Shiawassee county. Ive become obsessed with BBQ since moving south. One thing I never had until moving to Alabama was the thin, vinegar based sauces. I love it.

Hey Troy, Where abouts in MI? Im originally from Shiawassee county. Ive become obsessed with BBQ since moving south. One thing I never had until moving to Alabama was the thin, vinegar based sauces. I love it.
Im from Gratiot county. I've never really developed a taste for vinegar sauce, it's not bad, but just don't really love it. I might have to work on changing that!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky