Hello from Michiana (Edwardsburg, MI)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

harleydiva

Original poster
Dec 22, 2013
Hi,

I am "down south" in Edwardsburg, MI, just a few miles from the Indiana line.  I picked up a Primo Kamado Round a couple months ago, and have been cooking like crazy out in the cold and snow ever since.  So far, I've smoked pork butts for pulled pork, cooked pizza, the Thanksgiving turkey, pork steaks, whole chickens.....and just finished curing and smoking a pork belly for homemade bacon.  

Recently picked up a Maverick ET-733, and just got a BBQ Guru PartyQ automatic temperature controller, but had some problems with it, and they are sending me a new one this week (awesome customer service from those guys).  People who aren't familiar with Michigan weather and power outages asked me why I got the battery powered one first....lol.  Looking forward to trying a whole brisket once the new PartyQ arrives.  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky