Hello from Memphis, TN

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

PapaLlama

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 7, 2019
Home of BBQ
I've been casually grilling & smoking for a few years. I enjoy the camaraderie that comes with a few friends, puffin on stogies, and waiting for the food to cook. I recently got a dedicated smoker & have been working on getting better at the long cooks.

I look forward to leeching off your knowledge until I can dish out some of my own.

Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome to the site - happy to have ya join the fun. What type of smoker do you have?

Chris

Reactions: PapaLlama
I got the Weber Smokey Mountain 22.5-inch. Fit my budget & my level of skill. I've always had a penchant for charcoal. I have used my barrel-style grill from Kingsford for very short smokes & a lot of general grilling.

Good choice, there are a bunch of us here that use WSMs. Myself included.

Chris

Reactions: PapaLlama
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky