• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello from Locust, NC

mismith

Joined Dec 22, 2013
New to smoking meats forum. Been smoking meats for several years, looking to buy a stick burner for small events, catering, Church events, etc and personal use. We are looking hard at the Lang 36 Patio. I am a Network tech for a telecommunications company, wife is in Banking and a Credit analyst. Any advice is welcome. Great forum!

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 3, 2013
Welcome Mismith!

Check out the smoker review section and be sure to use the search button at the top of the page.  There is tons of information on various stick burners

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

waterboy12

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 16, 2013
Welcome from Unionville, nc! I also just went and picked my Lang 36 Deluxe! It's a great cooker

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Hey Mismith

Welcome to the forum  Sorry but can't help you with info about that smoker, but I'm sure the smoker section will

Gary

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
MERRY CHRISTMAS from GARY in EAST TEXAS

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.