Hello from Lincoln NE

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

huskerchef01

Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
Lincoln Nebraska
My name is Jim, and I have been watching this site for some time.  Saw a post yesterday with somebody looking for information on an old smoker they bought.  I happened to have the same smoker, so I registered to give the info they were looking for.  I have been smoking meat for about 15 years and give a lot of advise to people I know.  Always looking for ways to improve or try new things on my smoker.

Morning jim,

Welcome to SMF!

Thanks for helping out.

Hey Jim, Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Good to meet you, I just registered yesterday also, I dig this site so far, seems like a great bunch of folks.

Yea, and GO TIGERS!!.

Should be a good game.

Later,

Q

Welcome, I am new to smoking and have gotten some great advise here. Everyone is very helpful. Looking forward to having another expert in the mix.
points.gif

Welcome Jim! This is a great bunch of folks! I've only been here since May and some of these people are like family to me! You know, the one's that you actually like! Hehehe. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve, us newbie smokers love to see what you seasoned fellers have for us.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome to SMF Jim, This a great site, your going to love this place. Great people with great info. Enjoy and Happy Smokin'  

icon_cool.gif

First off Welcome Jim to SMF. You'll like it here for there are a lot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Now there are a lot of proven recipes for some amazing things here too. So if you need sign up for the E-Course it's free and it will give you the basics of smoking and some good methods to use also. So the next big thing for you to do is go out and get you something to smoke and if you happen to have any questions just post it here and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome To Your New Addiction  

welcome ,, nothing  better than a tailgate  party,, check out  my new  smoker i  built   this  year, hopefully  i  can take it  to lincoln and have a party  one of  these  saturday   at the  game..

Welcome to the site!  Great people and lots of ideas / knowledge.  Good to have a few more Bugeaters on board!

Go "Skers!!

Oh, and "Q", sorry for the first quarter last week.  24-0 is tough to dig out of.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky