Hello From Kentucky

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jraiona

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Hello everyone. I am very much new to smoking meat and am looking to learn all I can. I am researching the best way proceed in terms of what type and brand of smoker to purchase. I have been fortunate enough to PM with a couple of members that have given me some insight and am very appreciative. Right now the leading contender is the MES 30. I know that the 1st generation is the better one but am still not sure of the pros on cons of the one with the window versus the windowless one. I look forward to this journey and all the delicious steps in my education. Any advice you seasoned (.no pun intended) pros could offer will be greatly appreciated.

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from a beautiful cold and sleet filled day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything. 

Gary

Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend.
About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing
and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes.
We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions
Post it and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is
because their are so many different ways to make great Q...
Happy smoken.
David

Grew up in Dallas, # 1 son runs a tower crane in Houston and Lufkin is only about an hour and a half away

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky