Hello from KC

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Colin1230

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 18, 2021
Merriam, KS
Colin here, recently retired and am having a great time doing a lot more outdoor cooking. Looking forward to learning new things and trying new recipes. Regards.

Welcome to SMF from Arkansas! Glad you joined!
What type of smoker and or grill do you use?
Yankee,
Thanks for the welcome. I'm a long time Weber fan. Lately, I have been working with a Performer kettle, 18.5 WSM and the newest acquisition a Genesis II LX. I've about got it covered other than a pellet grill.
Regards
Colin

Congrats on your retirement and welcome to the forum! I am sure that now you have some extra time to spend on what you like to do and.... to eat!!! :emoji_wink:
Thank you for the retirement congrats! Forty years with the same company, it was time to go. Again, thanks.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I hope I can contribute something worthwhile.
Regards,
Colin

Since we are doing introductions, I would like you all to meet Ivory, my Load Meat Inspector. She just finished testing the pulled pork and now it's nap time.

IMG_20201229_095124.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JC in GB
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky