hello from KC Mo.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hunter791349

Original poster
Nov 22, 2010
Grandview, Mo.
My name is James and I live just south of Kansas City, Mo. I have been into smoking for a long time but was frustrated with my smoker. I have had it for over 10 years it is a side fire box horizontal smoker (I will attempt to spell this but will probably be wrong please bare with me) New Branfuls. Now that I have found this site and see what is needing to be dune to it to make it functional it is about to get a major over haul. I am going to try and keep a photo log of the progress. But anyways hi and look forward making some new friends.

James

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome to the site James, glad you found the mods section to hopefully get you well on your way to having many happy smokes. There's a great bunch of folks here so if you got a question or concern about your rig just ask away.

Welcome Hunter. Seems like we are getting more and more members from this area.

Ask any questions on your build and you will get some answers. A lot of great people here with a lot of knowledge.

Get those pics up when you get started.  

Thanks for the welcomes. Still trying to get materials together so I can get started and also trying to make a couple decisions as well on what exactly I want to do with it.

James

Thanks for the introduction, and welcome to the SMF. Good to see that you're making use of the great information that is here. It's all good my friend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky