Hello from Flooriduh.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mtn dew

Original poster
Jun 7, 2015
Florida
Hi all, found this site searching for UDS. Wow what great info on this site. Been using a ECB for years and made some pretty good "Q". But I ended up with a Brinkmann vertical TMLE for Father's day. So no ugly drum. I'm doing all the mods on the Brinkmann I'll post some pics when I'm done.

Welcome Aboard!

You will find this site as a great reference, it is made up of a bunch of great folks who love the art of smoking.

Good Luck & Smoke ON!

-Jason

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome from a nice warm day in East Texas and the best forum on the internet, Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything. Glad you joined up.

Gary

Hello mr Dew, and welcome. Warning -- this site can be addictive! So much info and great ideas. I suggest avoiding this place when you are hungry!

What part of Fl are you from? I'm in Bradenton, just south of Tampa

Thanks for the welcome. I'm in Winter Haven, FL. And yes I can see where this site could get out of hand. Information overlode.
Greg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky