Hello from Dutchess County New York

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigjay282

Original poster
Feb 22, 2014
Dutchess County,New York
Hello everyone,BigJay here and i love to smoke on my kettles,gonna treat myself to a dedicated smoker real soon,looking to learn all i can and make each of my cooks better than the last one.I drive Big Trucks for a living,hauling construction machinery in the NY,NJ and Ct areas,my first love is my Family and then BBQ.looking forward to sharing and learning from everyone on this great forum,thanks

[h3]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h3][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

[h3]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h3][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]
hello Gary and thanks for welcoming me,ive been reading different threads and theres a wealth of great info here

Lot's of good stuff on just about anything, And some mighty nice people. How is the weather up there?

Gary

Reactions: bigjay282
Welcome from Canada.

canada-flag-14.gif

You'll love this forums Jay. We all love barbecue. I look forward to your posts. Remember, we love Qview (pictures).

Disco

Reactions: bigjay282

Lot's of good stuff on just about anything, And some mighty nice people. How is the weather up there?

Gary
hey Gary the weather up here has been ruthless to say the least,weve been bombed with snow but that never stops me from smoking,lol,this past week it has warmed up a lot and today its almost 50 degrees out. i was just researching the meadow creek smokers that some members posted about,im looking at their new bx50 smoker

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky