Hello from CT

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jessie50

Original poster
Mar 9, 2007
I don't do much as far as smoking but I sure can eat.
icon_smile.gif

I am deejaydebi's partner and figured if I can't find herI should go looking for her. I also got a bit curious when she was giggling while reading here.

Welcome Jesse -

You'll soon see why this is the greatest forum on the net and why I spend all my free time here! Folks just don't come any friendlier or more helpful than these!

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Welcome Jessie50!!!!!! You got one heck of a gal there, sure is good to hear you are an eater, and a well fed one at that I bet!!! Very glad you decided to join in the fun
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
now we can all giggle together
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

welcome jessie......being debi's partner I'm very surprised you are not into smoking, sausage making, cheese making, guitar playing etc........ heck she has most of us already hooked on these things!!!
icon_smile.gif

My jobs are holding the cover while she adds more wood, turning the handle to crank out sausages, stiring the milk till cheese happens and keeping my hands off her guitars.

C'mon in and enjoy the company, Jessie! Happy to have you here. Now get back to your chores!
icon_smile.gif

Cheers!

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Welcome to the SMF Jessie. If she's not at home or work, she's here with us.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Thank you one and all for the warm welcome. Since Debi does all the smoking and I just follow directions I have been looking around so I can figure out what the heck she is talking about. "fatties"?????

Jessie, a fattie is a big ole sausage chub that's smoked. Usually about a pound. For instance, you unwrap a Jimmy Dean bulk sausage and put it in the smoker and it automatically becomes a fattie. It is also fun to make your own fatties.

You're gonna have fun here! I can tell!

Simple nuff!

Cheers!

If I could be here when I'm at work I would but they got a tracer that keys in on words like forum, yahoo, buy ... govt would take my puter away!

icon_sad.gif

Jeez, I'd figure a person of your talents (holding the cover, turning the handle, stirring the milk), you would at least be allowed to dust off them gitfiddles once or twice in awhile!!
biggrin.gif

Glad that you're along for the ride, Jessie!!

Enjoy!

LOL she just said "WHAT! And get your sticky fingerprints all over em"
eek.gif

I let the little lady touch alot of my things....alot....
eek.gif
but my guitars....thats another story......all 16 of them......a whole 'nother story.........
PDT_Armataz_01_27.gif

you know jessie......man it's been bugging me for a day or so.....but your avatar......are you trying, and I say trying......to say.....your a prince but waiting for debi to kiss you to get out of the frog stage??????
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

icon_lol.gif
It is actually a gecko that we found at the airport in Hawaii. He was just sitting there posing for us. I'm not sure I want to be a frog on this forum. Can you smoke frog legs?
PDT_Armataz_01_16.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky