Hello from CT

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Smoked!

I love you!

I've been getting harrassed for years about my guitars (I am currently down to about 7 - did have 13 but gave a few away). I needed to make room for banjos. Big mistake! I gave away my 1972 Fender Telecaster - who knew it was worth a bundle?
icon_eek.gif

They just don't understand why you'd need more than one or two.

Smoked-

If I'd have known you I would have! Gave it to my nephew who said he wanted to play and he pawned it a few months later. When I found out I went to the pawn shop to see if it was still there -the pawn shop guy said he sold it to a collector for $15,000! I never would have imagined an old guitar that didn't even belong to Elvis or something would be worth money.

icon_cry.gif

yea funny how some of the "f" headstocks can garner alot of money.....same with those "m" nameplated amplifiers!!!!!! me, I'm still a peavey man.......
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky