• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello from Crescent City, CA

dodger9

Joined Nov 30, 2013
Finally got around to posting on Roll Call.  I have been using Webers for several years to do ribs, pork & turkey.  Last year I bought a Master Forge propane smoker from Lowes and made several modifications to it.  I have smoked ribs, Canadian style bacon, turkeys and other meats. I enjoy reading the articles in the various forums and learning from the other members.  Going to do a pork butt this weekend for pulled pork.

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 3, 2013
Welcome Dodger!  Happy you made it official!  Be sure to post your cook.  We love seeing what you have going on.  Happy New Year!

Brian

cmayna

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 23, 2012
Crescent City?

I was/am a graduate from Del Norte High School of the class of '69.  Lived on the Smith during '69, 70 & 71.

What a small world.

Welcome

Last edited:

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

urbotrimmm

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 13, 2013
Welcome neighbor.  Hope you find lots of great info on this sight.  Hopefully you will find the time to make it to Medford.  There's a big cookoff in June here.  Maybe you could scoot this way then.  Never know I just may end up over there for a cook some time.  Have a blast here...it's a great smoking college site.

noboundaries

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
Welcome NorCal neighbor!  Looking forward to your pics and ideas you've learned from others!  We may not be changing the world, but we're making tastebuds happy!  

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.