Hello from Clackamas Oregon.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

aaron8980

Original poster
Feb 2, 2013
Clackamas Oregon
Hi my name is Aaron and I have been smoking for 4 years off and on but I have become more addicted to it in the past year and a half. (Hi Aaron). At first my addiction started small with just one 30 inch propane smoker, then it wasn't enough and my need increased so i had to beg for a 38 inch double door smoker.Iit was the greatest feeling I ever experienced,(but it wasn't enough) so recently I have aquired a 44 inch propane double door smoker. Enough with the Pre-story. I enjoy pork ribs, chicken and a nice porter while making my delectable treats. I live in Clackamas Oregon and have a black lab that helps clean up my spills. Lately have been using a smoke hollow #6 38 inch smoker for most everything but I saw a bigger smoker and read good reviews and since it was on sale I wanted it. (Happy Birthday to me) I am very interested in learning from more users and expanding my addiction. My brother the got a Traeger, He still wonders why my food is so much better, I just tell him its all in the chips, he still doesn't get it. Thanks for reading about me i would love to meet more friends in smoke. Aaron T.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, just keeps getting better and better. There is lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on just about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome Aaron! My cousin who lives up by you is a Traeger nut. I take my Mini-WSM to his house and show him what real Q tastes like! Lots of good info here. If you have questions don't be afraid to ask.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky