Hello from Central Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

microdevil45

Original poster
Dec 22, 2013
Hello my name is Scott. I'm new to smoking any kind of meats so I'm eager to learn. I currently have beef, pork, quail, rabbit, and chicken meat sources avaiable. The wife bought me a chargriller duo last year and until recently haven't put the charcoal side to use. I added the smoke box to the side and did the mods I found on this forum. Which is how I found this forum. I look forward to meeting all of you and sharing.

Sincerely,

Scott

P.s. I am also excited about learning to smoke cheese!

:yahoo:

Glad to have you with us Scott!. And we can help you out with that backlog in the freezer! Don.t be afraid to ask questions, we are here to help!

Mike

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

MERRY CHRISTMAS from GARY in EAST TEXAS

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky