Hello from Canada!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mattkm

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 5, 2018
Hey everyone,
New here, been smoking meat for about 4 years now, on a UDS I built (and tinkered with a Little Chief for a while before that too). Also built myself a mini uds a couple of years ago for travelling with, and a couple other full sized ones for some friends. Last winter I decided to go a bit bigger and build an offset. I have it almost to the point of cooking on it now, maybe this weekend if I get the time.
Anyway, I learned a ton here over the last couple of months while building the offset, and will get some pictures uploaded soon, to maybe help the next noobie out!
Matt

Welcome to the forum and I'm looking forward to the pics.

Chris

Thanks again guys!
And, after a weekend schedule meeting with SWMBO, it turns out I won't have time to try out the new smoker this weekend after all. Hopefully I'll at least have some time to work on it and finish up some of the little jobs left. And maybe some time to upload some pics too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky