Hello from Alberta Canada!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

AlbertaBoy

Original poster
Oct 18, 2022
Just joined this forum today after Jeff's email - have been following his work, subscribed to his newsletter and purchased his recipes a while back - family loves them!
1666113545286.png

I use Weber Smokey Mountains for smoking, 18" and 22" versions, depending how many I'm feeding. Love to "shop local" and support the ranchers in the area and this year have purchased 3/4 of a cow from a grass-fed, grass-finished rancher nearby, as well as half a pig, a quarter bison, and a whole lamb. (I'm an equal opportunity carnivore.)

Have also started working with sous vide the last year or so and have been combining the techniques of sous vide and smoking and REALLY liking how that's been turning out so far. Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Cheers!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky