Hello everyone.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sandtazam

Original poster
Sep 5, 2010
Hello everyone, my name is Bill AKA Sandtazam. I have a built in smoker with a Turbo grill. I like cooking anything I can outdoor. My favorite thing to cook is Pork Butt's and Ribs. I like using a version of Jeffs rub and my "BBQ Bill's great tastin grub rub." For the holiday tomorrow Ribs and sweet fatty's are on the menu along with grilled corn on the cob along with grill baked potatos. Happpy BBQing this weekend everyone.

Welcome to SMF Bill. Be sure to post some Qview of your grub.

Hello and welcome to SMF - our rule here is no qview it did not happen so be sure to post up your pics

You got it. I'll start tomorrow. I look forward to being a contributing member here. Thanks.

What do I have to do to be allowed to post pics?

My avatar is my smoker. It'll hold around 12 racks. I haven't gone that big yet but I sure would like to.

Ribs are smokin right now. Fatties will go in shortly. I'll take some pics soon. We may get rain later but thats never stopped me from cooking.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview. It might take a few posts to make sure your not a spammer, if any troubles contact a admin. Here's a wiki to post pics. 
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/wiki/picture-post-tutorial

icon_cool.gif

First off Welcome Bill to SMF. You'll like it here for there are alot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Now there are alot of proven recipes for some amazing things here too. So the next big thing for you to do is go out and get you something to smoke and if you happen to have any questions just post it here and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome To Your New Addiction    

Welcome to SMF Bill. Glad to have you here.

Hello, and welcome to the SMF.Keep reading the forums, there is a lot of great information available to you. It's all good my friend.

Hi Bill, Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky