Hello everybody

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ks_wayward_son

Original poster
Apr 21, 2021
Hi there. I'm Darren and brand new to the site, HOWEVER, I've done a lot of "stealing" and "cheating" from some of you forum experts for some time. Searching the forums I've found a TON of good info about getting into smoking, like what the best electric smoker is to use for newbies, along with the mailbox mod and the use of the Amazen pellet smoker! Like I said, A1 stuff!

Well, I decided to go ahead and join up since I have a bunch of questions come up from time to time, but then it slips my mind about what I was going to ask. So, I figured it might be best to go ahead and make some posts.

I guess a little bit about myself. I'm from north central Kansas and I am a production welder building farm equipment. I am into cooking, shooting, just recently sausage making, etc. etc.

Thanks!

Welcome from KC, neighbor! Glad you joined us.....Carry on. :emoji_sunglasses:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky