Hello and Correct Forum For A Review

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

RME

Original poster
Jul 28, 2022
Saratoga Springs NY
Hi,

I haven't joined this forum as wasn't sure I would have much to contribute, as most members seem better at this than I. But I have found people's comments useful.

Mid winter here in upstate NY I got rid of my old Char-Griller cheap offset smoker and bought a Char-Griller 980. After several months of use I may have something useful to contribute.

Which is proper forum/thread for a 980 review?

Thanks and note to admin, having a pop up video appear every few seconds while useong sight is maybe a little unreasonable.

I'm not an admin but would say either in the "Charcoal" or "Blowing Smoke" sections.
Go ahead and join up as there's tons of great info and folks here!

Keith

welcome to the forum from Minnesota!! don't worry about not being as skilled as a lot of the other members are, i just enjoy learning from all the tips and getting ideas for making some super new food recipes!

Welcome from South Carolina to THE place for all things smoking, grilling, curing, and cooking in general. Glad to have you and please don't ever hesitate to contribute...

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Welcome from Iowa! Don't worry too much of posting in the wrong area...you won't get sent to the corner...they're all full! :emoji_blush:
We are all here learning and we all started out knowing nothing about smoking meat so join in and ask questions if you have them!

Ryan

Welcome from Colorado. Join in the water is safe. Post up that review but remember to post pictures, we like pictures.

Hi,

Mid winter here in upstate NY I got rid of my old Char-Griller cheap offset smoker and bought a Char-Griller 980. After several months of use I may have something useful to contribute.
Mid winter? Wow I live just across the lake in Vt. and it's still summer here. LOL :emoji_laughing: Just joshing with ya. Welcome to the forums. You'd be fine posting tips or questions either in the charcoal smokers forum or blowing smoke. What part of upstate do live in?

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky