hello all

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sharpie83

Original poster
Jul 1, 2020
I just wanted to say hello. I am a meat cutter by trade and got into smoking a few years back. I don't hardly use my grill anymore just the smoker.

Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome from Fort Worth, Tx! I was a meat cutter, meat manager and district supervisor myself for 35 years up in NYS before coming down here! District was from Malone to Utica, plus assignments in Albany to Binghamton!

I just wanted to say hello. I am a meat cutter by trade and got into smoking a few years back. I don't hardly use my grill anymore just the smoker.

Welcome from NC.
You're in good company ... like you and many others here, my cabinet and egg (as smoker) in heavy rotation, I rarely touch my gas grills. Smoking is too much fun and too tasty.

Thanks,
I'm from Florida and I am currently using a electric smoke hollow.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky