Hello all!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

johnnyt

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 14, 2013
Yooper, Michigan
First time posting but long time lurker. I've been getting recipes and ideas from you guys for prolly 2 years now. This is an awesome place for information. I just come to the conclusion I should say hi. Lol. I'm from the u.p. of Michigan, I run a new braunfels side box. I converted it to propane using my burner from turkey fryer. Next step is to make it a reverse flow. Btw, I'm a journeyman machinest so I have lots planned for smoker. Anywho, thanks to all for contributing your knowledge to this forum. Has helped me tons.

Welcome!! Thanks for taking the leap into joining us and saying hello. You may not realize it but we saw you lurking the whole time. Lol

welcome1.gif
 to SMF!  We are so glad you decided to join us!

If you need any help roaming around the forums...just holler.  Will be glad to help out!

Kat

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky