Hello All!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

stevers001

Original poster
Jul 3, 2012
Council Bluffs, Iowa
I am Steve from Council bluffs IA and have dabbled in the BBQ arts a little but really just learning. I use a Master Forge charcoal grill/smoker and just found a Brinkman smoke-n-grill when cleaning out my moms garage I am going to do some mods too, have a welder and knowledge of working with metal so going to play with it. I have to say my favorite is pulled pork when it comes to BBQ. Looking forward to looking around on here. Thanks

Hi Steve 
welcome1.gif
 to SMF!

Hi Steve! 
welcome1.gif
[color= rgb(24, 24, 24)]to SMF!!! We're happy you found us! You've come to the right place, there's lot's of great people here who love to share and help each other out! [/color]You might want to check out Jeff's Free 5 day E-course, it will teach you all the basics and a lot more: http://www.smoking-meat.com/smoking-basics-ecourse.html

Hello Steve and 
welcome1.gif
to SMF - Glad to have you here 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky