Hello, All — I’m New Here!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nomad297

Original poster
Jun 30, 2019
Hello! Thanks for having me.

I don’t know why, but I have registered here before, but when I tried to log in, none of the information I would have used to register before was recognized. So, here I am again — maybe with a different user name — I just don’t know.

I am an avid outdoor “chef” and I love to cook with all types of equipment. However, for smoking, I own and use two Cookshack Fast Eddy PG500 pellet grills/smokers — one at my home in Virginia and one at my campsite in New Holland, Pennsylvania.

I love learning anything there is to learn about smoking and grilling — that’s why I’m here. I look forward to learning and sharing my experiences and problems here.

Bruce

Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome to the board properly from Wisconsin!

The search function is amazing, just don't be surprised if the results make you hungry.

Welcome to the site, there is a nomadd917 listed as a member - could that have been you?

Chris

No, that wouldn’t have been me. Thanks, though.

Bruce

Well I tried, If you think you know what it might be you can go to the members tab at the top of the page and use the "Find Members" text box on the right hand side. You don't need the full name to find someone - just enough for the search code to do it's thing.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky