Have you tried smoked garlic yet? Do you want to?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You could always try mashed cauliflower, not quite mashed taters but not too bad, especially smoked garlic mashed cauliflower.

Thanks there Jim I would smoke garlic but I'm afraid that the wife would never kiss me again. I love garlic and I have roasted it in the oven and used it on some french bread and it's really good. I guess I will have to try it in the smoker npw.

The first edition of the South Beach Diet book has a really good mashed tater replacement on page 171 - if you don't have it in your book PM me and I will send it to you

Diet?.... What is this "Diet" you speak of? LOL I guess I should qualify for the South Beached Whale diet
icon_neutral.gif

I have the cauliflower thing from the 2nd book. I assume that is what you are referring to.

FIU - I tried the cauliflower thing, but was not real impressed. I tried a lot of ways to enhance it, but didn't get ver far. Maybe the garlic will do the trick.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky