Has anyone here heard of or had any experience with GStacks Smokers out of Vallejo?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

leftcoastsmoke

Original poster
Nov 7, 2016
Walnut Creek, California
I'm still in the market for a reverse flow stick burner. While looking for local pit makers GStacks came up. I can't find many reviews on them. The website looks legit and the smokers look like quality pieces. Just wandering if anyone has any first or second hand knowledge regarding their quality.

If your in WC Vallejo is only a 30 minute drive from you. Check their website for a retail location. If they have one then go check it out.
I'm a pellet burner myself but to each his own.

Did you pick up a smoker?  I ordered mine from Gstacks. This dude is the truth when it comes down to making pits. 

Reactions: bbqcle
Hey any info? I am looking for a reverse smoker also. I am tired of the Treager,. The auger keeps jamming and I only use their brand pellets and store it in the garage. so no moisture issue. I called Lang today as a buddy is also looking for a smoker. 600-700 shipping was the approximate quote to San Jose.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky