Has anyone ever

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Cannot say I ever have tried, but this is something I might consider making.  Get a chicken sausage recipe, and add Franks Red Hot and some butter, and see what comes out.  I think this may take a lot of trial and error to perfect, but once it is done, we would have good recipe to share with all the other forum users here.

battery-062.gif

th_wsmsmile0ly.gif

canadian-flag-15.gif

If you add the hot sauce I would use a binder

Just did a google search try this

North Central Food Processing Supply go under smoked units and it is located there

PM Me if you need more info.

Steve

Last edited:

I got the link in the email, Moderators took it off, that is understood, My question, has anybody here tried this product and what meat did you use?  The rest I can figure out.
I took it off after I thought about what I did, I would use beef that is what I did with my bloody mary Snack sticks., do five pounds and see what is is like, after that then try different meats, good luck and let us know how it comes out.

You are a sick puppy!

Now you have me thinking about buffalo chicken sausage!  Not necessarily wings, but buffalo chicken sausage?

What better excuse for a couple (or more) cold brews with dinner?

Good luck and good smoking!

sounds yummy.  I've made buffalo chix sausage before.  Like Boykjo inferred with his binder comment, just wonder how it would hold together as stix...

Frenches makes franks red hot buffalo sauce in a powder.......... just google it...............
icon14.gif

Reactions: venture
That powder sounds very interesting.

I usually put a small amount of liquid into my sausage with most of the spices mixed in.  I think the Franks sauce would substitute for the water or wine I normally use.  If that is too much liquid for some?

I think the powder adds in interesting dimension.

Thanks for the tip!

Good luck and good smoking.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky