Happy Thanksgiving

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
From all of us here at SMF we what to wish each of you and your families a very Happy Thanksgiving.

5bf4602455044.image.jpg

Brian and the SMF Staff.

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll! For my lovely wife there's a turkey in the oven. For me, it's a batch of turkey legs on the smoker.

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll! For my lovely wife there's a turkey in the oven. For me, it's a batch of turkey legs on the smoker.
The turkey legs turned out really nice. Basically, I dampened them with water and rubbed them with adobo spice. Got the smoker to 275 and cooked them to 180 degrees (F) internal temp. That took about 2 hours. I wrapped them in foil (individually) and let them rest for 15 minutes.

Reactions: texomakid
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky